To reserve your 10 x 10 ft merchandise or food vendor space today, please use the button below. Applications with payment must be received by August 18, 2017. Please note that all applications are to be completed using our online system and you must now pay online. All vendors will be outside this year, along the pathways and open spaces. Spaces are on a first come, first serve basis.
Merchandise, Food Vendors and Clans:
Non – Profit:
You must be approved by management before registering. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.
Please note, the following regulations apply:
- Large Space: If you want a space larger than 100sq feet, please contact management. You may be required to provide a permit to Rockyview County for approval.
- Insurance: Please provide proof of insurance as well as third party coverage as CUSGA will not be responsible for insuring food vendor spaces. Proof of insurance is due by August 25, 2017. Sorry, we can not permit any spaces to be set up without proof of insurance.
- Electricity: Electricity is not available on site. If you need electricity, please bring your own generator.
- Payment: Payment must be made online prior to the Games.
- Products containing alcohol are unacceptable and will not be allowed on site.
- CUSGA has the right to refuse any vendor space applications.
Cancellation/Refund Policy: No refunds will be provided for cancellation of your vendor space(s) nor table & chairs rentals. Monies paid for the 2017 vendor space(s) or table & chair rentals will not be carried over to be used for the 2018 year.
Vendor Set Up:
Friday, September 1, 2017 from 12:00pm (noon) to 6:00pm
Saturday, September 2, 2017 from 6:00am to 7:30am